Options

Follow Me on Pinterest

JUST A PINCH

JUST A PINCH
You can find some of my favorite receipes here!! (Be patient, just getting started)

Friday, July 20, 2012

So much for walking and chewing gum at the same time!!

7-20-2012

For any of you who might be on a similar journey for a healthier lifestyle I applaud you.  We all know its not easy....It's downright hard!!!  I must say overall I have had a pretty successful week.  I did hit a bit of snag this morning.

I woke up this morning with a swollen and sore tongue this morning.  Yeah, I am sure nobody really wants to know this but actually I write this as a warning.  I think I figured out what has done this to me after googling and researching some options. 

One tip when dieting is to chew gum to help suppress your appetite.  I also heard that cinnamon can help too.  Soo....Michelle has been chewing cinnamon gum like crazy this week. (I do believe it was helping)  Anyway... I think I had some sort of reaction because the inside of my mouth including my tongue became swollen and irritated with ulcers!!!  Yes, it is as uncomfortable as it sounds.

I am home from work today because I sound like I have a mouth full of marbles when I speak.  Hard to talk to customers when you look and feel the way I do.

So just a quick check in today!!  One good thing about what is happened....my tongue is too sore to eat much....Shrink tummy...shrink!!!  LOL


GUESS IT'S TIME TO SWITCH TO SPEARMINT!!!

That's all for now....Have a great weekend!!




M







No comments:

Post a Comment