Options

Follow Me on Pinterest

JUST A PINCH

JUST A PINCH
You can find some of my favorite receipes here!! (Be patient, just getting started)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

And I'm feeling.......GOOD!!!

7-22-2012


After alot of hard work this week.... I am so happy to say IT PAID OFF!!! 

You'll see by my newly added weight loss ticker.............. its saying 10 lbs this week.  Yes, 10 whole pounds!!  Now this ain't my first rodeo and I know that not every week will be this successful.  However, it certainly makes me happy!!!  What makes me even happier is that my blood sugar levels haven't looked this good for as long as I can remember.

I guess you could say I had a bit of a plan. The first place I went last Saturday was to the local farmers market. I came home with all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables.   I wanted to eat out less and cook at home more.  I wanted to have my meals planned out and not fly by the seat of my pants.  I wanted to try new foods, new ways and not the same ol' foods, the same ol' ways.  These are just a few things that I totally changed this week for the better.  I have made it my mission....almost my obsession this week to stick to my plan!!!

So far...its working!!  I plan on trying to stick with it and hope to enjoy more success!!  So, I thought I'd share a bit of my hard work from today!!  Today's items were cooked with love.  :-)

(So far...my hubby is liking this....but he was looking for the potato chips yesterday. LOL...sorry baby)  I was a good wife today and made him some baked tortilla chips to go with his salsa!! 

Along with this I managed to make Breakfast Muffins (Eggs, Sausage, Potatoes, Onions, and Green Peppers),  Broccoli and Cauliflower Quiche, Cottage Cheese and Pineapple Jello Salad, and last but not least....

Tonight's Dinner...................

 -  Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans -



These sweet potatoes were really good.  It was a new recipe I tried for the first time tonight.  I will add the recipe sometime this week for anyone who might like to try it.


Well....after a long day I'm ready for a bit of TV and bed....Tomorrow is a new day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment