Options

Follow Me on Pinterest

JUST A PINCH

JUST A PINCH
You can find some of my favorite receipes here!! (Be patient, just getting started)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I made it through the dreaded Saturday.....

7-21-2012

I don't know about you but the weekends are always the hardest for me when I am trying to eat healthier.  However, I got up this morning and the first thing I did was plan some dinner.  Dan was working today and I wanted to be sure we had a plan when he got home because if not I knew what it would be..... "What's for dinner?" 

I know we have been guilty on too many occasions where nothing is planned and we end up going out or ordering a pizza.  I was determined that this would not be the case today.  I have found this week that along with my fitness pal (previously introduced) planning my meals out has worked really well.  Using these tools together I have been able plan my meals and count my calories, carbs, sugars, etc.  If I overdo during the day....then I know exactly what the magic numbers are by dinner time. And, on a very good day I have enough left for a little evening snack. Right now I am enjoying a Sugar Free Chocolate Fudgcicle!!!  Yummy...Yummy...

After I had dinner in check I decided to just try and keep myself busy today.  I worked on some Gold Canyon Candle inventory, washed some dishes, and then most of the rest of the day I worked on my blog site until Dan got home from work around 2 or so.

So overall, I feel very accomplished today.  I think its time to settle down for the evening and start planning for tomorrow. Here is a peek at tonight's dinner...

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast along with Cabbage and Potato and Cheese Pierogies




I hope you'll take some time to look around my blog page as I begin to add new items.  I am new at this and still learning.  So...check back often.  You never know what might be poppin' up next!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend... Goodnight.... M

1 comment: