Options

Follow Me on Pinterest

JUST A PINCH

JUST A PINCH
You can find some of my favorite receipes here!! (Be patient, just getting started)

Friday, August 24, 2012

I'd like to file a missing person's request for myself!!

8-24-2012

Wow, it really has been almost 3 weeks since I have posted on my blog.  The last few weeks have been quite the emotional roller coaster and I let it ONCE AGAIN get the best of me.  Work stress, family stress, just mad at the world stress.  But, I am mostly just mad at myself.  Mad that I have fallen off the path that had me feeling better, healthier and happier.  It amazes me how I let life sometimes just drag me into places I really really don't want to be.  I can blame all kinds of stress for it, but the bottom line is that I am responsible.  I am accountable.  And, I only fail myself in the process by letting the possible feel impossible.

I guess its time to wipe myself off, start clean and try again.  Am I ready to try again??  I guess we will see.  Its time...one day at a time!!!

Much Love,

M



No comments:

Post a Comment